What’s in it:
- 2 tuna steaks
- 6 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup coriander
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 4 cups spinach
How to make it:
- Prepare marinade at least 2 hours in advance. Combine oil, ginger, garlic, coriander and limes. Give a good mix and apply to tuna. Let soak in for a couple of hours in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, scrap marinade off fish and save marinade.
- Grill tuna on a medium high heat for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- While tuna is cooking, wilt spinach in another pan. After it is wilted, remove then cook marinade until it reduces to a thick paste.
- Serve with spinach on the bottom followed by tuna. Lay sliced avocado atop tuna, finished wiht marinade on top.