From Donna Hay Light & Fresh Magazine, Issue 5.
What’s in it:
- 1kg cauliflower, trimmed and finally chopped
- 400g can of white (cannellini) beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- sea salt and cracked pepper
How to make it:
- Place the cauliflower, beans, garlic, stock and water in a large saucepan over high heat. Cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain cauliflower. Return the cauliflower and bean mixture to the pan and mash until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan in a small frying pan over high heat, add the rosemary and cook for 30 seconds or until crispy. Top the mash with the fried rosemary, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with extra oil to serve.