From Mindfood online
What’s in it:
- 4 pieces chicken
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp butter
- 200g chickpeas, drained
- 1/8 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 bunch vine-ripened tomatoes
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat. Add chicken.
- Cook on the first side for 5 minutes, flip and turn the heat down to medium. Let cook for another 3-5 minutes before adding chickpeas, remaining butter, herbs and garlic.
- Cook, stirring the herbs and garlic around for about 2 minutes before adding the wine.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and return to the oven for a further 10-12 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5-8 minutes before serving.